Author Topic: Waggster X-1 BLTouch v1.5  (Read 13211 times)

fededim

• View Profile
Re: Waggster X-1 BLTouch v1.5
« Reply #60 on: September 13, 2020, 08:12:16 AM »
Hi to everybody,

I downloaded the Waggster Mod - BLTouch v1.5, it states that there is the prusa slicer profile inside the archive, yet I can't find it anywhere. Can anyone provide me it ? Moreover can I use the profile also to print the 3 STL files (e.g. bltouch mounts) just by removing the G29 command from start g-code (I have just installed the printer and I want to test it at least once without doing the BL touch modification) ?

Thank in advance for any help.

Federico

GreenD

• View Profile
« Reply #61 on: October 18, 2020, 03:28:45 AM »
This will be down to your gcode start script.  You have two gcode commands, one is to heat extruder and wait.. the other is to heat extruder and continue. M104 and M190 ring a bell but I'm away at the moment so cant check
Hi everyone.
Is there anything new about this? I have exactly the same problem, but I can't find the solution. When I print from USB the extruder does not heat up, but if I print from Octoprint there is no problem.
My printer startup G code is:

M92 X80.12 Y80.12 Z400.82 E454.81 ;Ajuste Pasos mm
M301 P28.64 I4.21 D48.68 ;Ajuste PID 215
G28 ; home all axes
G29 ; Calibrado de Cama caliente
 M117 Purge extruder
 G92 E0 ; reset extruder
 G1 Z1.0 F3000 ; move z up little to prevent scratching of surface
 G1 X2 Y20 Z0.3 F5000.0 ; move to start-line position
 G1 X2 Y200.0 Z0.3 F1500.0 E15 ; draw 1st line
 G1 X2 Y200.0 Z0.4 F5000.0 ; move to side a little
 G1 X2 Y20 Z0.4 F1500.0 E30 ; draw 2nd line
 G92 E0 ; reset extruder
 G1 Z1.0 F3000 ; move z up little to prevent scratching of surface

Thanks for the help and for making this fantastic plugin  ;)

Vojta_kle

• View Profile
« Reply #62 on: November 17, 2020, 09:18:55 AM »
Hi.

I just installed the mod with knock off touch probe, btw thanks a lot for great instructions!

I am having issues on the step Setting the Z offset.

When I press start Z offset, hotend homes on Y and X, and then go to Z home, but the probe doesnt extend the pin, so it eventually goes all the way on an in to the bed, it doesnt stop.
For testing, I have a finger on kill switch, but I did not find any solution to this.
I just thought somebody might have an idea whats going on, before I buy genuine probe.
When the printer is turned on, the probe extends the pin 2 times, I guess its normal.
Thanks for help!

Vojta_kle

• View Profile
« Reply #63 on: November 17, 2020, 10:40:36 AM »
Hi.

I just installed the mod with knock off touch probe, btw thanks a lot for great instructions!

I am having issues on the step Setting the Z offset.

When I press start Z offset, hotend homes on Y and X, and then go to Z home, but the probe doesnt extend the pin, so it eventually goes all the way on an in to the bed, it doesnt stop.
For testing, I have a finger on kill switch, but I did not find any solution to this.
I just thought somebody might have an idea whats going on, before I buy genuine probe.
When the printer is turned on, the probe extends the pin 2 times, I guess its normal.
Thanks for help!

Solved, three pin connector on the driver board was flipped 180.
I did that first time on purpose, it was mentioned in the manual by Waggster, that it must be done in newer machines.
Mine arrived this week, so I thought it should be done.
I am glad that it wasnt something worse.

z0rn

• View Profile
« Reply #64 on: March 14, 2021, 06:33:00 AM »
Hi,

is it possible to mount the bltouch on the left sie of the extruder like here (https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3624679/files) or do I have to mount in on the right to make it work correctly? I have printed a custom case for my extruder which doesn't fit with the right mounted bltouch. Thanks for any reply!