Author Topic: BTT SKR v1.4 Turbo  (Read 233 times)

iatsesparky720

• View Profile
BTT SKR v1.4 Turbo
« on: August 16, 2020, 09:17:48 PM »
Ok ya'll maybe i can get the help i can't elsewhere.....i've been using the wagster mod on my sidewinder x-1 v3 for about a year now. Recently i upgraded to the Big Tree Tech SKR v1.4 Turbo w/TMC2209 drivers. Problem is I cannot seem to get sensorless homing working or endstops. I've tryed both ways. Im running the newest Marlin FW. I have gone so far as to literally have one of the guys at FULAMENT compile FW and still i cannot figure out the reason why or what i have to do physically on my end to stop from crashing into bed and endstops.

HELP PLEASE IM DESPERATE

THANKSS IN ADVANCE

wilsongis

• View Profile
Re: BTT SKR v1.4 Turbo
« Reply #1 on: August 25, 2020, 08:26:43 PM »
I am in the same boat. The BLTouch can complete tests but when I attempt to use it to level my bed, it crashes into the bed. I have tried numerous fixes.

CdRsKuLL

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: BTT SKR v1.4 Turbo
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2020, 06:14:38 AM »
So but I can't help as I've not had or played with one of these boards.  The first thing I would check is that the endstops are working correctly.  Sending a M119 command give the conditions of these stops. I would then trigger each one in to whilst sending another M119 and seeing if it then said triggered.  Once I knew it was okay I would then move onto adding the BLTouch as I would know I had a working base to work from.